magnifying glass icon


Family & Elderly

← Back to Categories

Absentee Ballot Request for Military and Overseas Voters

Request an election absentee ballot application. For military or overseas Arkansas citizens.

Adult Assistance | IndependentChoices

Assistance with personal care for adults.

Alternative Community Service

Services for people with developmental disabilities.

Americans with Disabilities Act

Information for businesses including ADA publications, design standards and regulations.

Arkansas Artist Registry | Arkansas Arts Council

Arkansas Artists Registry is a free service provided to the Arkansas arts community. Registry members have the opportunity to post contact information, a link to their website and display up to 10 images of their work.

Arkansas Black History

Collection of links to black historical materials in Arkansas.

Arkansas Civil War History

A collection of research materials pertaining to the Civil War in Arkansas

Arkansas Colleges and Universities

List of Arkansas colleges and universities with contact information and links to school websites.

Arkansas Public School Districts

List of Arkansas public school districts with website links.

ARKids First (A and B)

Health insurance for children.

Ask a Librarian | Reference Request

Looking for particular information? Send a request with this form.

Assisted Living Assistance | Living Choices

Medicaid program that allows adults to live in a licensed Level II Assisted Living Facility.

Burn Ban Map

View outdoor burning bans by county.

Child and Adult Care Food Program

Provides well-balanced, nutritious meals at day care facilities.

Child Care Provider Search

Search child care providers by name or city.

Child Support Customer Service | OCSE MyCase

The Arkansas Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) MyCase website allows parents with an active child support case to register and see up to 6 months of child support payment history, view forms electronically, update address and employer information and much more.

Child Support Enforcement Office Search

Search for Child Support Enforcement offices.

Child Support Payments | Non-Custodial Parents

Allows custodial parents and employers to manage child support payments.

Citizen Alert System | Information Network of Arkansas

Sign up to receive e-mail alerts for Morgan Nick/Amber Alerts, Silver Alerts, Announcements, eNewsRoom updates, Homeland Security status changes, state government inclement weather notices, and flag position notices.

Closed School Transcript Release Request

Request transcript from a school that is no longer in business.

Concealed Handgun Carry License Application

Apply for an Arkansas Concealed Handgun Carry License.

Consumer Complaint Form

Submit a consumer complaint to the Arkansas Attorney General.