magnifying glass icon


Professional Licensing

Many occupations in Arkansas are required by law to maintain a professional license and the professional development, accreditation, testing and experience requirements specific to each license. This ensures that high professional standards are being met. Search the listings below to find available online license registration and renewal services for a wide range of professions in Arkansas.

← Back to Categories

General Business  |  Service Industries  | 

Alcoholic Beverage Sales Permits

Renew alcoholic beverage sales and distribution permits for liquor stores, restaurants and other retail locations.

Architectural Corporation License

Renew Architectural Corporation license.

Arkansas Contractors Licensing Board Online License Renewals | Contractors Licensing Board, Arkansas

Commercial and residential builders, and home improvement workers can purchase and renew licenses online. Acceptable methods of payment include Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Check and money orders are not accepted online.

Arkansas Teacher Licensure Accountability System (ATLAS)

Application utilized by ADE to track the mentoring process of teachers in the AR public school system.

Athletic Trainer Licenses

Renew Athletic Trainer license.

Barber License Renewal

Renew Barbers, Shops, Schools and Teacher-Manager-Instructors licenses conveniently in one place.

Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Complaint Form

File a complaint against a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in Arkansas.

Certified Public Accountant Licenses

Renew Certified Public Accountant licenses.

Cosmetologist Certification of Record

Certification of Record is to be used when you are transferring your Arkansas cosmetologist license to another state.

Cosmetologist Licenses

Renew Cosmetologist, Manicurist, Electrologist, Esthetician or instructor license.

Counselor and Marriage-Family Therapist Licenses

Renew Counselor or Marriage-Family Therapist license.

Food Permits

Renew permits for food establishments, Food Service (Day Care), Mobile and Seasonal Units, food processing and food storage facilities.

Funeral Director and Embalmer Licenses

Renew Funeral Director and Embalmer license.

Funeral Home and Crematoria Licenses

Renew Funeral Home and Crematoria license.