Parents & Families
It can be hard to keep up with your civic duties— things like assessing, paying property taxes and renewing your car tags. But it’s easy when you get Gov2Go. Think of Gov2Go as your personal government assistant: It knows your needs, plans your government tasks for the year, reminds you when something is due and gives you shortcuts to do it all online. Now that’s public service.
All your key government tasks for the year in one place.
Get email and in-app reminders for important government deadlines.
Safe & Secure
Your data is private and only used in the ways you allow.
Pay Your Property Taxes Online
October 17 will be here before you know it. Fifty-two counties offer online property tax payments. Search for your county and pay online now. You can even pay from your smartphone or tablet. It's quick and easy! Find My County
Find Your Elected Officials
Your public officials need to hear from you in order to serve your best interests. Not sure who represents you? Enter your street and city to find your legislators and their contact information. Find My Officials
Renew Your Vehicle Registration Online
Tags about to expire? Relax. You can renew your vehicle registration right now, right from your computer or mobile phone. Set up email reminders for next year to avoid spending an afternoon at the DMV. Renew My Vehicle Registration
Travel Smart. Travel Safe.
Is traffic backed up on I-40? How’s that storm affecting your commute? The Arkansas Highway Transportation Department makes it easy for you to “know before you go” with iDriveArkansas.com. View a map of up-to-the-minute highway construction and traffic conditions on any mobile device. Take Me To iDriveArkansas.com
Your Driver’s License May Be Changing
Beginning October 3, 2016, Arkansans will have two options when selecting a driver's license or identification card. The new cards are compliant with the Federal "Real ID Act of 2005." See how this will affect you.
EGOV This Week
- Governor Asa Hutchinson’s Public Schedule: December 12th – December 17th
- Gov. Hutchinson Appoints Chris Palmer as Employer Representative to Workers’ Compensation Commission
- First Meeting of Medical Marijuana Commission to Be Monday, December 12
- Rutledge Part of $19.5 Million Bristol-Myers Squibb Settlement
- Rutledge Announces Fouke Man Sentenced for Crimes Involving Children
- Gov. Hutchinson Introduces New ArFuture Grant
- 12/09/2016 | Arkansas Board of Examiners in Counseling - Board Meeting, Oral Exams & Dinner
- 12/12/2016 | 408th Plant Board Quarterly Board Meeting
- 12/12/2016 | STATE & PUBLIC SCHOOL LIFE & HEALTH INSURANCE TASK FORCE
- 12/12/2016 | Social Work Licensing Board
- 12/12/2016 | WORK GROUP ON SICKLE CELL DISEASE
- 12/12/2016 | ALC-CLAIMS REVIEW