magnifying glass icon

Help Center

You have reached the Help Center for, a service of the Information Network of Arkansas. -

Our Technical Support Representatives are unable to address questions about policy or the delivery of purchased items on behalf of government agencies.  We encourage you to contact your state or local government agency for help with your issue or request. You can look up agency contact information in the State Agency Directory


If you are with a state or local agency and need assistance, please visit the Support Portal to open a case.



For Direct Assistance About : 

  • Child Support: 1-877-731-3071 or contact online 
  • Inmates - Arkansas Department of Correction: 1-870-267-6999 or
  • Sales and Use Tax: 1-501-682-1895 or .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
  • Income Tax: 1-501-682-1100 or   .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) 
  • Offer of Personalized Plates: 1-501-682-4667


Services Frequently Asked Questions : 

To be directed to a service's frequently asked questions, please click an image below.


Gov2Go Help   ArStatejobs Help   ARSTAR - Arkansas Tag Renewals

Youniversal Help Online Property Tax Payments Help ADC Inmate Deposit Service  

Common Frequently Asked Questions 

• How long does it take a deposit to reach an inmate’s account?
• Do you need your PID number to pay your Probation fees online?
• Where can I find Arkansas Employment Resources?
• How do I obtain the status of my Personalized License Plate order?
• How to I check the status of my Arkansas Income Tax Refund?
• What agency completes verification of employment for an Arkansas state employee?

INA Contact Information

Please note that we provide online services to state agencies and are not a state agency.
For technical support on online services you may contact us using the methods listed below.

By web: Technical Assistance

Mobile Support

Chat with our Customer Service Representatives M-F 8am to 5pm using Text4help (standard text messaging rates apply).