magnifying glass icon


Finance and Administration, Arkansas Department of

Back to Agencies

Phone 501-682-2242
Fax 501-682-1029

Available Services

Child Support Payments | Employer Portal
OCSE Employer Portal was developed to help companies comply with the legal requirements related to child support.

Child Support Payments | Non-Custodial Parents
Allows custodial parents and employers to manage child support payments.

Commercial Driver Alcohol and Drug Test Reporting
Companies report and search for positive drug or alcohol test results for CDL holders.

Commercial Driver Record Status Watch
Monitor the status of commercial driver licenses to check for violations.

Driver Records/Traffic Violation Reports (TVR)
Purchase driver record and traffic violation reports (TVR). Requires subscription.

Jobs | Arkansas State Government
Search and apply for employment opportunities within Arkansas State Government.

Motor Vehicle Accident Report (SR-1)
File report for motor vehicle accidents which result in damage to property in excess of $1000.00 or in bodily injury or death.

New Hire Reporting
Information about reporting new employees for tax purposes.

State Government Surplus Auction
Buy state government surplus items by competitive bid.

Business Vendor Registration
Register to provide goods and services to the State of Arkansas.

W-2 Filing
Upload W-2 data electronically. File format verification tool and past activity records.

Withholding Tax Registration and Filing
Register new business or file reports and pay Withholding Taxes.

Tax Guide for Starting a New Business
Information for new business owners about the different areas of taxation required by the State of Arkansas.

Motor Fuel Tax Filing
File and pay state taxes for transporting gasoline, distillate fuels, LP gas, and natural gas.

Alcoholic Beverage Sales Permits
Renew alcoholic beverage sales and distribution permits for liquor stores, restaurants and other retail locations.

Arkansas Taxpayer Access Point (ATAP)
Register a new business or file reports and pay Withholding Taxes, Sales and Use Tax, Motor Fuels Tax (except IFTA) Dyed Diesel Tax, and Natural Gas Severance Tax.

Driver’s License Reinstatement Fee Payments
Pay reinstatement fees for a suspended or revoked driver license, payments can be made in full or partial payments to reinstate licenses after suspension or revocation.

Child Support Customer Service | OCSE MyCase
The Arkansas Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) MyCase website allows parents with an active child support case to register and see up to 6 months of child support payment history, view forms electronically, update address and employer information and much more.

State Bid Proposals
Read the current bid opportunities and anticipation to award list.

Driver’s License and Identification Cards | New 2011 Format
New Arkansas Driver's License and Identification (ID) Card formats will be issued at selected local revenue offices beginning in June, 2011. The change to the new formats will be through a controlled statewide implementation. All 134 local revenue offices will be issuing the new formats by the end of July, 2011.

Driving Records | Personal Traffic Violation Report
Purchase a personal insurance record or commerical license driving record online.