- A curriculum that includes experiences based on the Arkansas Framework for
Infant and Toddler Care Developmental Strands and Benchmarks.
- A curriculum that includes experiences for all of the developmental strands - self-concept, emotional, social, language, physical, and cognitive.
- A curriculum that is flexible, allowing caregivers to choose from experiences in eight Focus Areas.
- A curriculum designed for licensed and registered child care programs in Arkansas.
- A curriculum that links to resources available from the Division of Child Care and Early Childhood Education.
- A curriculum that is a companion piece to Adventures in Learning - a curriculum for children from 3 to 5.