magnifying glass icon


Employer Reporting

Arkansas Taxpayer Access Point
Welcome to the Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration Arkansas Taxpayer Access Point (ATAP), which is a FREE web-based service where you may electronically manage your state tax accounts.


Arkansas OCSE MyWorkers
This website allows you to manage all responsibilities related to your employees and their child support obligations. We value your partnership and assistance in helping families in need of services and support.


Welcome to Arkansas DWS Online Unemployment Insurance Employer Services

1.  Apply for a new ADWS Employer Account Number.
2.  Sign up to request a LOGON ID for Online Services.
3.  File and pay your Employer’s Quarterly Contribution and Wage Report.
4.  Request that unemployment insurance Benefit Claims documents be sent to a different address than the tax documents.


Arkansas New Hire Reporting

Federal and State law requires employers to report newly hired and re-hired employees in Arkansas to the Arkansas New Hire Reporting Center. This site will provide you with information about reporting new hires including reporting online and other reporting options.


Secretary of State Business and Commercial Services

Business & Commercial Services (BCS) provides a wide range of services to individuals and companies who conduct business within Arkansas, whether they’re based inside the state or elsewhere.