Parents & Families
It can be hard to keep up with your civic duties— things like assessing, paying property taxes and renewing your car tags. But it’s easy when you get Gov2Go. Think of Gov2Go as your personal government assistant: It knows your needs, plans your government tasks for the year, reminds you when something is due and gives you shortcuts to do it all online. Now that’s public service.
All your key government tasks for the year in one place.
Get email and in-app reminders for important government deadlines.
Safe & Secure
Your data is private and only used in the ways you allow.
Pay Your Property Taxes Online
October 15 will be here before you know it. So will your local newspaper’s published list of people who missed the property tax deadline. Don’t let that happen to you this year. Pay your property and real estate taxes online, with a few taps on your smartphone or tablet. See if your county offers online payments. Find My County
Find Your Elected Officials
Your public officials need to hear from you in order to serve your best interests. Not sure who represents you? Enter your street and city to find your legislators and their contact information. Find My Officials
Renew Your Vehicle Registration Online
Tags about to expire? Relax. You can renew your vehicle registration right now, right from your computer or mobile phone. Set up email reminders for next year to avoid spending an afternoon at the DMV. Renew My Vehicle Registration
Travel Smart. Travel Safe.
Is traffic backed up on I-40? How’s that storm affecting your commute? The Arkansas Highway Transportation Department makes it easy for you to “know before you go” with iDriveArkansas.com. View a map of up-to-the-minute highway construction and traffic conditions on any mobile device. Take Me To iDriveArkansas.com
Your Driver’s License May Be Changing
Beginning October 3, 2016, Arkansans will have two options when selecting a driver's license or identification card. The new cards are compliant with the Federal "Real ID Act of 2005." See how this will affect you.
EGOV This Week
- Rutledge Files Antitrust Lawsuit Against Pharmaceutical Companies for Conspiring to Keep Monopoly Profits
- Gov. Hutchinson to Speak at Texas Tribune Festival Saturday
- CONSUMER ALERT: iTunes Gift Cards Cannot Pay Back Taxes
- Coalition Against Delaware to Reclaim Money Expands
- LAW ENFORCEMENT TURNING TO VICTIM’S FRIENDS AND WITNESSES IN YEAR LONG MURDER INVESTIGATION
- Rutledge Announces Benton Man Sentenced for Crimes Involving Children
- 09/01/2016 | Arkansas Delta Minority Health Summit
- 09/26/2016 | Rules and Regulations Pertaining to the List of Controlled Substances in Arkansas
- 09/26/2016 | STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS-SENATE
- 09/26/2016 | INSURANCE & COMMERCE- HOUSE
- 09/26/2016 | ENERGY - JOINT
- 09/26/2016 | INSURANCE & COMMERCE - SENATE